Wednesday, May 23, 2012

22 May @ 2031 Update

Amber's update on 22 May @ 2031:

Day 19
Well as many of you know today was a great day! Being able to hold my son was one of the most wonderful things in the world! Made me feel more like and mom. And I know Parker loved it too. He remained so calm the whole time I held him. That's all I've wanted to do is snuggle with my little boy. The rest of his day went pretty well. He was a little upset with his doctor because the doctor woke him up from his nap. He had a hard time settling back down. Mama was there to hold his arms though. X-ray of the belly looked good. They started him on some pedialyte tonight and if he does well with that he will get mothers milk in the morning. We're going nice and slow. No need to rush. Made some vent changes, so he has to work his lungs a little bit more. Such an amazing boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment