Friday, May 11, 2012

Peek-a-boo, I see you!

John Update on 11 May @ 1623:

Today has been a good day for Parker.  He has been breathing well and just looks really good.  Amber will have all the medical terminology in her update later but I wanted to share about how we got to see him open his eyes.  He was moving his eye lids all day and finally we got a lot of good peeks from him.  He has such beautiful eyes!  Seeing him look up at me even for the split second that he did was amazing because it felt like he knew me.  That connection made me feel more like a dad, knowing that my son has seen my face and had heard my voice.  I am so proud of my little man and the progression that he is making.

Parker Playing Peek-a-boo with His Parents

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing that they recognize our voices. Keep talking to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post!!! Love that you started this blog!!!! Big gentle hugs to the 3 of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a great Daddy!! I'm so glad he is gaining weight. -Bowen

    ReplyDelete